Receiving your artwork:
- Acceptable Software Applications:
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 or earlier
- Adobe Illustrator CS5 or earlier
- Email – up to 5mb direct file transfer to email@example.com
- Mail - CD-ROM and DVD-ROM
Standard Die-cut Stickers:
- Convert all fonts (type) to outlines whenever possible.
- Letters must be a minimum size of .3 inches with a stroke width of .0625 inches to maintain adhesive properties and efficient production.
- Include all embedded (placed) images with your artwork.
- Artwork should be created in CMYK color. Preparing artwork in RGB mode is not recommended, as color matching is problematic.
- All pixel based art should be prepared at a minimum of 300 DPI.
- Graphics must be saved in Vector based file formats. Vector based images are made up of lines and curves and can be resized, and manipulated without losing the quality of the graphic. Vector graphics are defined by a series of mathematical equations and enable us to scale the object to any size without losing any detail or clarity. JPEG and TIFF files are not able to achieve this manipulation.
Acceptable File Formats for Standard Die-cut Stickers:
If you are choosing to send a Photoshop .JPG or .TIFF file, please make sure you have flattened and embedded all images so as to avoid losing any text, or graphical element during the transfer process. Also, please make sure you scale your image to at least half the desired print size so when rescaled to print ready format, we do not lose a significant amount of resolution and clarity.
- We prefer 300-600 dpi, CMYK, flattened Photoshop TIFFs or outlined Illustrator EPS files.
- Pantone Colors must be identified if Pantone matching is needed. Color matching charges may apply.
- Acceptable File Formats for Digital Art
- .JPG (300 – 600 dpi)
Please submit a low resolution .JPG or .TIFF file of your artwork so we can review your graphic and make sure it is properly formatted before printing.