Somewhere in the mostly-peaceful world of stickers...a battle rages.
Two materials, altogether similar, but fundamentally useful in different ways battle for supremacy. Luckily, when it comes to the face-off between Vinyl Stickers and Adhesive Labels the deciding factor is how you're going to use them. Check out the key differences so you can make an informed choice for your next project.
- Thinner, low profile material.
- Adds an excellent finished quality to packaging/boxes/products.
- Easy to print at high volume and comes conveniently on a roll.
- Gloss or Matte Paper finish. - No laminate.
- Vulnerable to fading, moisture, and seasonal temperatures.
- Laminated over thick material.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Perfect for outdoor lifestyles and harsh weather situations.
- Protected against fading.
- Easy to print high quality, full-color graphics.
- Comes Custom Die-cut to any shape.
- Available in a variety of cuts & styles. Creatively limitless.
To summarize: Paper Labels are ideal for labeling, adding subtle accents, and indoor situations. Vinyl is perfect when you need a tough, long lasting sticker to survive in all climates. Some specialty materials vary in their outdoor-rating, so be sure to inquire with us to find out yours.