Ustream is the leading live interactive broadcast platform that enables anyone with an Internet connection and a camera to engage their audience in a meaningful, immediate way. Unlike previous webcasting technology, Ustream uses a one-to-many model, which means that the user can broadcast to an audience of unlimited size. Ustream's platform has been used to broadcast everything from high school sporting events to Hollywood movie premieres, and people are finding new and innovative uses for it every day.
Whether viewing exclusive live events like Ustream All Access with Snoop Dogg or exploring Ustream's networks for recorded live content ranging from music to talk shows to sports and politics, Ustream is all about premium content. It opens up a new world of possibilities and experiences to broadcasters and viewers alike, which the pre-recorded static video that's predominated the Internet to date just can't provide. Today, people are Ustreaming everything including:
- Major political events such as debates, speeches, rallies
- Talk shows
- Movie premieres and 'red carpet events'
- School and business events and training
- Sporting events
- Personal milestones such as holiday gatherings, weddings, graduations, parties, even births
- Interactive games for viewers to watch or join