Somewhere in the mostly-peaceful world of custom stickers...a battle rages.
Two materials, altogether similar, but fundamentally useful in different ways battle for supremacy. Luckily, when it comes to the face-off between Vinyl Stickers and Paper Labels the deciding factor is how you're going to use them. Check out the key differences so you can make an informed choice for your next project.
- Thin, low profile material.
- Adds an excellent finished quality to packaging, boxes, or products.
- Printed quickly at high volume quanitites and comes conveniently on a roll.
- Gloss or Matte Paper finish...no laminate (indoor-rated).
- Vulnerable to fading, moisture, and seasonal temperatures.
- Laminated, thick material.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- Perfect for outdoor lifestyles and harsh weather situations.
- Protected against fading.
- Easy to print high quality, full-color graphics.
- Custom Die-cut to any shape.
- Available in a variety of cuts & styles. Creatively limitless.
Final Verdict: Paper Labels are ideal for labeling, branding items, and indoor situations. Vinyl is perfect when you need a tough, long lasting sticker to survive in all climates.
If you think you're ready to order, head over to the Shop to get started.